Metadata: Focal length 66 mm, ISO 160, F/8.0, 1/250s. Hiking in an Arizona canyon we were surrounded by rock formations of all kinds. It was fun to look for faces and other shapes. We found Frog Rock. I like the lateral lines defining the shape and texture of the face, juxtaposed by the vertical spikey lines of the saguaro cactus. This was a VERY BIG hillside, which the photo makes look more animal sized. I laugh when I see my frog - prince charming!This blog contains photos from photography coursework and some of my favorites from my personal collection. These are shared for the enjoyment and critique of interested photo pals, classmates and friends.
Welcome to my blog! Take a tour and enjoy the photos.
My Blog List
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Rock Lines
Metadata: Focal length 66 mm, ISO 160, F/8.0, 1/250s. Hiking in an Arizona canyon we were surrounded by rock formations of all kinds. It was fun to look for faces and other shapes. We found Frog Rock. I like the lateral lines defining the shape and texture of the face, juxtaposed by the vertical spikey lines of the saguaro cactus. This was a VERY BIG hillside, which the photo makes look more animal sized. I laugh when I see my frog - prince charming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment