This blog contains photos from photography coursework and some of my favorites from my personal collection. These are shared for the enjoyment and critique of interested photo pals, classmates and friends.
Welcome to my blog! Take a tour and enjoy the photos.
My photo phobia - a self portrait. Camera was on timer, twirled in front of the camera about 50 times to get the position and movement just right. The photo is an interpretation of Lartigue's photo of the skirt dancer.
Hi Zane. I took Barbra's other classes last year with some of your fellow students, so I've been following the class blog this summer. I'm a huge fan of your photos, so I decided to join your blog. =)
Hi Zane. I took Barbra's other classes last year with some of your fellow students, so I've been following the class blog this summer. I'm a huge fan of your photos, so I decided to join your blog. =)
ReplyDeleteMelissa,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the encouragement!! Now you're a lens friend.
Zane